.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Friday, February 18, 2005

Can I Really Make Any Money with a Booklet?

Every week I do my best to physically get out from behind my computer at least once or twice for lunch with some other human being. It's important for lots of mental, physical, and emotional reasons, which you've probably already figured out.

Anyway, this week I joined someone I'd recently met at a professional group's meeting. I found her to be an interesting mix of quiet powerhouse, although we did still seem to have some similarities in spite of some obvious differences stylistically. She was new to the whole idea of booklets, and like many of us, has already experienced several very successful careers in her life. While enjoying being outdoors at a Japanese restaurant on a delightful winter day in San Diego, THE question hit my ears as my chopsticks were headed toward my mouth:

"Can I really make any money with a booklet?" You know, I've heard this question many times during the dozen years I've been in the booklet business. As blythely and low-keyed as I could, and with great efforts to omit any of my sometimes-natural-tendency toward sarcasm, I said "Yes, you can. WILL you make any real money with a booklet is a whole different story. That will be totally and completely up to you."

Over the years, I've seen people (including myself) make tens and hundreds of thousands of dollars, both directly from booklet sales, and as a result of what else their booklet brought them. The results have been limited only by the willingness of the booklet author to personally get out there with their booklet, to give it to valuable referral sources, and/or to sell it in very large volumes to corporations, associations, and publications.

The booklet can look so inocuous, can't it? Who would ever imagine it could be such a huge money maker? Well, the ones who are doing very well with it not only imagined it. They're doing something about it.

Find out how you can get started on your own booklet journey by visiting our site, http://www.tipsbooklets.com for a range of products and services to best suit your purposes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home