.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Comments accepted

Do you know that this blog is set up to accept your comments? It's rare that booklet authors and would-be booklet authors have nothing to say or no opinions. At least that's been my experience over the years. Please jump in and add a comment to any of my posts on this blog, or send me an email at paulette@tipsbooklets.com about any topic you'd like me to address here. Tell me if you prefer quickie entries like this or would rather read some longer entries or want a combination of both. Do you want my opinions mixed in with specific resources? Do you want to know about case studies? What's your pleasure?

Until the next moment I'm inspired,
Paulette
http://www.tipsbooklets.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home