.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Friday, March 25, 2005

Booklets Teleclass at Unusual Time of Day/Night

Come share an hour together by telephone on Tuesday, March 29. It's (quite) a bit later in the day than I usually do teleclasses. That may make it possible for you to attend if you are not usually available during the day or you live in a time zone that has you sleeping when I am awake.

8:00 PM Eastern
7:00 PM Central
6:00 PM Mountain
5:00 PM Pacific
1:00 AM UK
9:00 AM Weds. - Singapore
noon Weds. - Sydney
1:00 PM Weds - Auckland

I'll be doing my teleclasss on How to Promote Your Business with Booklets. It's an hour that's jam-packed full of information about how to write a booklet, how to get it produced, and, most important, how to sell lots and lots and lots of booklets.

Register for this class at the sponsor's website http://www.jvalert.com/Events.aspx Do it now, since I don't know when I'll be scheduling another class at this point in the day again.

Until next time,
Paulette
http://www.tipsbooklets.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home