.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Booklet - Introducing a Niche

The other day I heard something that made a lot of sense tonce it sank in. The advice was to focus on benefits when presenting a hot new niche. Those words flowed past me on first hearing. Then some examples started presenting themselves. Here is one to share with you.

There is a booklet client whose focus is on Functional Medicine. The general population is not familiar with this specialty, nor was I when I met this client. And I am a living example of someone being responsive to benefits, prompting me to want to know more. There was a list of health benefits on a flier about a local seminar about to be presented. I mentally checked off each item on that list, personally relating to each and every one of them, wanting to experience those results. I didn't know nor at that time did I even want to know about Functional Medicine. What I wanted was the benefits, the results. We quickly became each other's client since we each had something the other viewed as beneficial.

As much as this client has wanted to share the depth of knowledge with people, I continue to suggest talking about benefits to which people can relate. Yes, lots of people want to know more details, more depth. And that's how a product line is built!

Until next time,
Paulette -- enjoying the benefits of Functional Medicine
www.tipsbooklets.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home