.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Persuasion at its Finest

An excellent new book has just come out that is a must-have for you. I've just finished reading it and I know you'll want to, too. I'm always looking for effective ways to appropriately persuade people, since my natural former-New York personality endears itself to only a portion of the people I meet. :-) Although you may not have such a challenge, I'm sure you will find lots of things that are valuable to you in your business. There's something for everyone in this book.

The book is called "Persuasion - The Art of Getting What You Want." It's by a guy named Dave Lakhani. Dave's writing style is a wonderful blend of invitingly warm personal conversation mixed with powerful suggestions that apply to every part of life even though his focus is about business. It all comes down to mastering the art of getting what you want. And it is an art form, for sure.

Go to Dave's site at http://www.howtopersuade.com/ for more information and to order the book. Let me know what you think about it, would you?

Until next time,
Paulette
http://www.tipsbooklets.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home