.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Booklets Take Time

How long does it take to write a booklet? That's a fairly common question. My response is often something akin to "how long is a piece of string?" My own booklet took me about two weeks to write. That was mostly because I didn't know what I was doing at the time. I've known of one booklet author who put himself into a hotel room after taking my full-day workshop, and wrote his booklet in 24 hours. Yes, it's completely do-able. There have been other booklet authors who have taken 6-12 months. So, it comes down to "it depends." It depends on how many times you feel the need to review and revise. It depends on how easily the ideas flow out of you. It depends on what else gets in your way. It can take you as long or as little time as you decide it will. And that's the truth.

Until next time,
Paulette - who likes to get things done so they're salable
www.tipsbooklets.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home