.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Booklet Queen Came to Her Senses

It's been said that it's easier to course correct than to get off the ground. That applies to so many things in life, including launching an airplane or a new product or service.

After weeks and even months of doing a soft launch of a new service from my business called "Collection of Experts," I did a full-blown launch by announcing it to my entire ezine subscriber list last week. And I waited. And waited. And waited some more. There were many clicks on the link in my ezine for the new service, and not a single purchase. Not a one. I had complete confidence in the package I had put together, and just could not figure out why no one was biting. Lots of interest, and nothing beyond that.

Then it occurred to me (triggered by a casual passing request from a client) what I could do to drastically reduce the price and streamline the whole thing. Lo and behold, that was it. That was the magic key to unlock it all.

Emails came in telling me how easy and affordable the revised version of this service is, how they couldn't wait to participate, how they wanted to form their own group to bring to this project, that they would be joining in the beginning of next week or in an hour or tomorrow.


What's all the excitement about? See for yourself at www.CollectionOfExperts.com
I'm looking forward to hearing from you, too, and having you also participate! And be sure to let me know any questions you have.

Until next time,
Paulette - forever learning how to do it better
www.tipsbooklets.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home