.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Publicity Is...

One of our recent new booklet authors sent me the following this week. It's the essence of any publicity being better than no publicity. Way to go, Ted! By the way, his booklet about blogging is excellent.
=========
Google, source of all wisdom online, has recently granted me #1 status as "dull person" -- I'm flattered! Yes, a Google of "dull person", returns my blog as the #1 hit. Maybe there is a market for dull? Maybe my next book should be "Dullness for Business" or "What No One Ever Tells You About Why Dullness Rocks" ?? A coaching program to make the dull duller, and the interesting less so . . . ??
=========


Until next time,
Paulette - enjoying the people in my world and sharing them with each other
www.tipsbooklets.com

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Transcription services said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home