.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Marketing Begets Marketing

A few times in the past few weeks, I've posted some resources on this blog that I saw in people's ezines. They were resources I thought would benefit my visitors, so it was an easy thing to do. Marketing brought these resource-sharers more marketing. Then I turned around and emailed the contributor about my posting their tip onto this blog, and some of them even used THAT as an example to share with other readers of their ezines. So they got more exposure, and shared it with me in the process.

For many, many, many years (yes, THAT many), I've built my entire business on marketing (not advertising). That's meant posting information or queries onto discussion boards or forums, using teleclass announcement services to promote my teleclasses, magazines articles to excerpt tips from my booklet, and on and on. Each and every one of these mechanisms has sold product, either directly or indirectly, sooner or later. And some of it has been kind of a momentary 'throw-away' moment, where I just posted something somewhere, in under five minutes, because I was moved to do so.

Marketing really can be fun, easy, and effortless. Yes, I mean that. Send a tip to someone's newsletter or post it onto a discussion board. See how far it goes. Tips, remember, tips? You know, the ones you've put into your booklet!!! Not a real brain-strain, isn't it?

Until next time,
Paulette
http://www.tipsbooklets.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home