.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

More About Titles

"I don't care what's in it. The title says it all. I want to buy 1000 copies."

As a marketer, these are lovely words to see or hear from a client. As an author, it can hit a nerve about the value of the message. Either way, it's a sale. A bulk buyer emailed such a message to me this week, followed by "how soon can they be delivered?"

The title was enough to meet the client's needs, and that was good enough for me. It does drive the point home, one more time, that the title is vital (sorry, just couldn't help myself on that one).

Until next time,
Paulette - sharing confirmations with you as they appear
www.tipsbooklets.com

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do a lot of reading and one of the reasons I like tip booklets is because it tells me "blank number of ways to do things". For example 80 ways to become a famous writer: That number 80 will sell me everytime; especially is off the top of my head I can think of only 30. But then make sure you give quality tips. In the long run I think it's better to throughly research your topic and provide as many tips as you can. Just my two cents.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home