.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Stamp Out Anonymity

About 6 weeks ago first class postage in the United States experienced a price increase. For the second time in a few years, a consulting company with whom I am not familiar sent me a sheet of two cent stamps, intended to make up the difference in the postage increase. It was included in some promotional mailing from the consulting company. Of course I no longer have the mailing, only the sheet of stamps. And guess what? I have no clue who sent me those stamps. Their best intended promotional effort fell woefully short of the goal.

Had they sent a booklet with their name on the cover, I'd still have the booklet and would know who sent it to me. The same is true for everyone you sell your booklets to who get you to customize the cover. The imprinted booklet continues promoting them. The sheet of stamps without any reference to the source as anything other than the US Post Office does nothing for the consulting company. You be the judge.

Until next time,
Paulette - preferring professional name recognition over anonymity any day of the week
www.tipsbooklets.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home