.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

You Just Never Really Know

You just never know the impact you have on someone's life. Yes, a booklet can do that. A consultation with a client this week brought a lump to my throat as I shared the impact one tip in her yet-unfinished booklet had on me when I read it. The tip was simply this: "Keep your "I Love You's" current." Six words stopped me in my tracks. I found myself thinking of everyone and anyone who matters to me - family, friends, associates, neighbors, and others I know - reflecting on when the last time was that I told them I love them. A very powerful six words for me, and now very likely for you, too.

Yes, indeed, a booklet can do that. It can be easy to lose track of the power of your knowledge when you find yourself saying and writing it a lot as part of your work. And this example is one of thousands out there, yours among them. It doesn't take a large volume of words to make a strong impact. Value your words. Others do.

Until next time,
Paulette - catching up on my "I Love You's"
www.tipsbooklets.com


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home