.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

You Made It Easy

Did YOU make it easy to create your booklet? Or are you still researching and tweaking and doing whatever you're doing to keep yourself from moving forward.

One client email today included the "you made it easy for me, one more time" comment. And a phone call from a different client said "I expect to have my booklet in your hands by the end of the month, after I finish researching and organizing the content." This latter person has been telling me a variation of that for about a year. I assured the person that the booklet could have been finished and bringing in apparently much-needed income by now.

Are you making it easy for yourself, or are you slogging around in some muck and mire, eventually maybe sorta kinda one day getting the booklet done? Call me. We'll talk.

Until next time,
Paulette - preferring easy, effortless, and enjoyable for all concerned
www.tipsbooklets.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home