.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Booklets Competing with Each Other

An email arrived the other day from a new booklet author that read as follows:

" I have my booklet ready to go, and was to email it to you yesterday, but I see in the email I received from you, that you have already come out with a booklet on ______. It's just my opinion, but I don't think it is a good idea to compete with something that is already done by some of your group."

To say I was startled by this email is truly an understatement. People who come to my site often buy many ebooklets on a particular topic so they get different perspectives and different choices. I suspect I've done little to influence the above author's opinion, since hearing nothing further beyond my reply. It makes me wonder, though.

Are you limiting your own progress by thinking you don't want to compete? If so, think about when you're shopping for just about anything. Don't you often go someplace where you know you'll find a selection? Centralizing things increases not decreases the sales for everyone.

If you're thinking of selling your booklet on my site, take a look at the particulars at:
http://www.tipsbooklets.com/index.php?page=prodlist.php&p=165&c=32

Until next time,
Paulette - who loves making the pie bigger whenever possible
www.tipsbooklets.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home