.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Booklets, Cats, and the Mail

I got onto the mailing list for a catalog of cat supplies. Not sure how that happened since, although I do share my life with a delightful cat, I don't buy things through mail order for her. Regardless, my booklet brain was in gear as I saw the catalog arrive in today's mail. Several author clients of mine have, in fact, written excellent booklets about cats. If I were any of those authors, I'd be contacting the owners of that catalog to discuss with them the idea of licensing one or more of my booklets to offer as a gift with purchase from that catalog, much like I successfully did years ago with a consumer mail order catalog company.

Go take another look to see what gems were delivered to you today.

Until next time,
Paulette - trolling the mail on a regular basis
www.tipsbooklets.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home