.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Booklets - Easy Products from Your Booklet

Justin Krane of www.KraneFinancialSolutions.com is a Certified Financial Planner TM who wrote a tips booklet last year about managing your money. Every Friday he sends a brief newsletter. Last week's newsletter had 5 items that I instantly saw as grist for a product. Justin identified these as questions. I see them more as affirmations. Either way, I emailed him to suggest these five plus a few more could readily become a card deck, with one tip on each card, packaged, and sold as a customized promotional item to other financial planners, banks, accountants, and financial and non-financial professionals.
==========

5 Questions to Ask Yourself to Evaluate Where
You Are in Making Progress in Your Financial Life

1. I speak with my accountant at least twice a year to evaluate any tax planning / saving strategies that I could do to save money.

2. I have a clearly defined spending and savings plan. I know how much money I can spend on extra things for myself each month. I also have a ballpark amount of money that I am saving every month.

3. I have had at least one conversation with my financial advisor about what a Roth IRA is and how see how it may benefit me.

4. I understand what type of risk taker I am. And moreover, I now understand the consequences of being a conservative, moderate, or aggressive investor.

5. I have rebalanced my portfolio at least 1 time in the last 2 years. Click here to read about what rebalancing is.

========

What copy do you have in your booklet, ezine, articles, seminar notes, or anything else you've done that can become another product, another format to get your message out there, make more money, and promote what you're about?


Until next time,

Paulette - who loves leveraging

www.tipsbooklets.com

www.CollectionOfExperts.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home