.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Booklets - Ask, and Ask Again

Last week (July) a long-time client emailed to ask for information I offered her back in January when we were discussing a project she was starting. She wasn't ready for the information until now.

After giving her what she requested, I seized the opportunity to once again invite her to participate in one of two Collection of Experts booklets currently filling. Past ones just hadn't been a match for whatever reason. However I was unwilling to stop mentioning this since I believe it can be beneficial to her.

She asked me questions and agreed to come back to me with a decision the next day. Not only did she come back with a decision in the positive, she asked if she could be in BOTH booklets I'd mentioned. Well, uh, yeah!

In the section on the website shopping cart form that says "How did you hear of us," she entered "Paulette's persistent nudging." Guilty as charged.

This was the second of such events last week, with long-time clients who came on board because I went back around to them and asked again.

Everyone benefits.

By the way, at this moment, there are 3 remaining spots in Mindset Mastery for Women Entrepreneurs, and 1 remaining spot in How to Use Social Media to Increase Your Business. Grab it for yourself at www.CollectionOfExperts.com
or phone me to register before the fence-sitters who are floating around finally make their decision!

Until next time,
Paulette - who is reminding herself as much as you about these things

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home