.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Paulette's 2006 Travels

Every year I travel. Some years it's more than others, and some years it's more biz than pleasure or more pleasure than biz. I like to travel, yet have no desire to be a road warrior or anything close to it. Just enough to vary the fabric of life, see new places through new filters, and get the batteries recharged. It works like a charm each and every time I do that.

Right now, I have three places on my radar that I will be visiting where I intend to deliver one-day workshops as well as individual in-person consulting and do some fun visiting while there. It doesn't mean these are the only places I'll be. It's just what is beckoning to me right now:

* Hawaii - probably in March - Oahu
* Washington, DC - definitely week of May 15 - public workshop Tues. May 16 downtown DC
* England - probably in July - London and York

If you are in any of these places or have interest in getting there, keep an eye out for official notice of firm dates and the content of the workshops. In the meantime, drop me a note of preliminary interest so you are sure to receive the information without it passing you by.

I do know the workshops will be addressing:

* how to sell a million copies of your information products to corporations
* writing something once to leverage it into an entire product line in hard copy and electronically
* ways to license your products

You'll be leaving these workshops with both your booklet manuscript and your marketing plan started, and with reference information, follow-up opportunities, and bonuses galore.

I am more than willing to consider adding other locations to this year's agenda anyplace there is a critical mass of interested people. So don't be shy about saying you'd love me to come to your city or town so we can make magic together and have a great time doing it.

2006 is already a very exciting year before it's even started! In fact, it looks like it will be one of the best years for lots of people in a very long time. I'm looking forward to traveling part of the journey together.

Until next time,
Paulette
http://www.tipsbooklets.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home