.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Pay It Forward

An email today from someone new to the world of booklets made the point ever so clearly about the power of word of mouth marketing. An excerpt from the email is what captured my attention:

I am a new EFT practioner and I am watching Gary Craig's DVD on how to do business with EFT and one lady mentioned your name and that you have an hour free teleclass on how to write booklets.

Imagine that -- someone most likely in the audience when this DVD was recorded mentioned my work as a resource, prompting the person watching the DVD to contact me. I have only a recent and minimal awareness of EFT. Not only did this increase my own interest in finding out more, it made me smile to think that every time someone watches that DVD, my work is being marketed! And it came from someone who either attended or heard about the free teleclasses I periodically deliver. And now I just gave a promotional plug to Gary Craig (whom I don't have the pleasure of knowing)! After all, it's the very least I can do, don't you think?

Doesn't that just inspire you to keep passing along other resources you feel are valuable whenever you can? You just never know what the positive ripple effect will be, and how, in the grand scheme of the Universe, it is highly likely it will all come back around.

Who else's booklet can you recommend? What programs have you found valuable? How has a particular person contributed to your success? Continue being generous with those suggestions everywhere and anywhere you can. Someone is sure to return you the favor.

Until next time,
Paulette -- never ceasing to be amazed by how this all works
http://www.tipsbooklets.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home