.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Doing Business on the Road

Though no one will ever confuse me for a techno-wizard, that does not preclude a fine appreciation for that which makes it easier and better to do good business. Here's something that came in on a publishing discussion group that could be of interest to you.

I just discovered last night that PayPal now lets you send and receive
payment through your phone. A simple activation done online - if you
have participating phone services in Canada, US, and England - means
you can send payment through a text message to your mobile phone or
voice mail through PayPal's 800 number. As I'm going on tour for a year
this appeals to me - I won't always
have Internet access and will want to
sell books along the way. I could
strike up a conversation anywhere, sell
a book and do the transaction
on the spot.
Until next time,
Paulette -- who may eventually have to get a cell phone
www.tipsbooklets.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home