.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Booklets Coming to a City or Country Near You

In case you're not a subscriber to the monthly ezine, Booklet Tips from Paulette (yeah, yeah, same name as this blog, I know), and you've been reading this blog with great interest, you'll want to know I'm traveling a bit in the next few months. Not only am I traveling, I'm bringing a fabulous workshop along with me. I'll be coming to:
  • Sacramento, CA
  • Chicago, IL
  • New York, NY
  • Birmingham, England
For all the details, go to http://www.tipsbooklets.com/index.php?page=speaking.htm
You don't really want to miss this, DO you?? Nah, I didn't think so.

Until next time,
Paulette - whose got the travel bug
www.tipsbooklets.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home