.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Friday, July 27, 2007

1001 Ways to Do Booklet Marketing

Have you ever looked at any edition of John Kremer's 1001 Ways to Market Your Books? Yes, I know it says "books" and we're talking "booklets" here. However, there are so many great ideas in there that readily transfer. Yes, the book is 700 pages, and the indices had to be put online because they would just not fit into this already huge and excellent resource.

John, himself, is forever saying there's no way anyone could or even should (a word I rarely use) do everything in the book. However, he does one of the best jobs of anyone I know of broadening the horizons of a writer or publisher.

His sixth edition came out a year ago. It's the third edition I've got on my shelf. And each one is substantially bigger than the one before. Get yourself a copy of this book ASAP, and grab a few packages of sticky notes so you can identify the zillions of pages that appeal to you.

Until next time,
Paulette - who is never ceased to be amazed by the many possibilities
www.tipsbooklets.com

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pauline,

Maybe I'll use his "Blimp Idea" and put the name of my booklet on that big Goodyear inflatable thing?? :)

I'll going to re-read his book with booklets in mind soon -- thanks for the tip

 

Post a Comment

<< Home