.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Am I On the Right Track

Someone emailed this week to book an hour of consulting (aka "Rent-a-Brain") to check to see if they are on the right track. I smiled, as I often tend to do, when I see such a phrase as "on the right track." My second reaction, which is sometimes a silent one, is "I sure hope not!"

As far as I'm concerned, there is no right track when it comes to booklets and information products. If there had been some right track to follow, I probably wouldn't have sold well over a million copies of my booklet (so far). Creating other products and services to teach others how to do what I've done is meant as a possible starting point. It's not the "right track." It's something that worked for me, which is always being embellished as I learn more from doing things myself and from the input of what's worked for other people.

The right track is the one that you're on. Period. And I'm certainly open for discussion about this :-)

Until next time,
Paulette - doing what I can to stir it all up whenever possible
www.tipsbooklets.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home