.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Remind the People You Already Know

There was a query the other day in Peter Shankman’s Help a Reporter daily media requests that was from a person I know. In fact, I’ve known her for a number of years. She was seeking guests for her new radio show about people who have been successful with developing a niche. Well, that would certainly be me. So I emailed her about my interest and availability. She replied enthusiastically that I would be ideal.

While two things were very much in my favor, she needed a reminder that I exist. The two things are

• My content fits perfectly into the description of who she wants as a guest.
• She already knows me and has heard me speak, so I am a no-risk guest who delivers the goods.

Stay in front of your people with your booklets and other information products. Your people have lots of things on their mind. Help them make you one of them!

Until next time,
Paulette - who has reaped and shared many rewards by staying connected
www.PublishingProsperity.com - recent birth
www.tipsbooklets.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home