.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ready Yet?

You've read other posts here about the whole notion of readiness -- that you're ready when you're ready, and not a split second sooner. Someone who admitted tracking my work since 2003 told me yesterday that he knew, after meeting me in person and having numerous conversations with me in the past 3 weeks, that he should come to me only when he's really ready to move ahead and do the work. I realized he was quite right, and I made no apologies for giving out that message. It's how I best contribute to other people's success.

That is not to say everyone is ready at the same time, of course. The person on the phone yesterday is someone who is most comfortable gathering a lot of information before making decisions. There are many people like that. I don't happen to be one of them. It's more comfortable for me to get in motion and make course corrections along the way.

So, are you ready yet? Let's do it!

Until next time, Merry Everything!
Paulette - looking forward to contributing great stuff to your 2009

www.CollectionOfExperts.com

www.PublishingProsperity.com
www.tipsbooklets.com
Follow me www.twitter.com/pauletteensign

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home