.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2009 Declaration of Interdependence

I have declared 2009 the year of the fun, high level collaboration in my life, both personally and professionally. And it's already started! That's what I posted on Facebook and Twitter, and now here. It is truly the only way to contribute well to other people's lives, and, in the process, to my own.

You'll note two specific qualifiers in the collaborations I'll be doing this next year.
  • Fun
  • High level
There is every reason in the world to interact with fun, upbeat people who get it about playing large. And in case you're wondering, yes, there are still lots of people who, like me, are choosing to be part of the upside of things. Those who are committed to gloom, doom, drama, woe-is-me, etc. and so forth need to do it someplace else, not here, not around me or my people.

It amazes me when I see or hear how "everyone is having to tighten their belts" or some theme and variation on that. No, that's just not true. There are many people who are thriving, who are enjoying life, who are ready to explore the new horizons awaiting them. They are the folks I'll be working and playing with.


Remember this -- whatever you believe, you're right.

If you have a fun, high level collaboration you'd like to discuss with me, just say so. I promise I won't be shy in letting you know if it's a match. That includes introducing me to the right guy, even if that happens to be you! :-) Just no cold weather, no matter how wonderful you are/he is!

Until next time,
Paulette - ready for the next level with you

www.PublishingProsperity.com
www.tipsbooklets.com
www.CollectionOfExperts.com
Follow me www.twitter.com/pauletteensign

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home