.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Booklets - Easing the Follow Up Process

You've got a list of large quantity booklet prospects or other potential clients to contact. And you're less than enthused about reaching out, especially by phone.

While you may encounter a lot of busy people who are quick to dismiss you, the one thing I've found that lets me keep reaching out is this:

There is someone
who will be delighted to hear from me today.

As long as I remind myself of that, it becomes a true statement, each and every day. Something I have will be useful and helpful to someone out there, and they will be delighted to know about it.

That's it, as simple as that.

Until next time,
Paulette - wondering who it is who will be delighted to hear from me today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home