.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Booklets - Saturation Impossible

It always cracks me up when people talk about saturating the market, that their product is in a saturated market, or anything close to that. It reminds me of the old joke: Patient says: Doctor, my arm hurts when I lift it over my head." Doctor says: "So stop lifting it over your head."

If you think your market is saturated, then find another market and/or modify your message in some way or format. Stop doing what you've been doing and do something different.

I had a chat this week with a potential joint venture partner who is a public relations professional. She said "How have I not known about booklets?" Well, she hasn't been in the same circles I've been in during the past 20 years, simple as that. Now that she knows about booklets, she's enthusiastically considering lots of ways we can work together.

No matter how well informed you are or you think your market is, not everyone knows about you. How could they??

Take your booklet beyond where you've been and beyond the form it's been. You'll see many untapped territories to spread what you've got to those who want it. Some of the best sales I've made have come from some of the least likely places.

Until next time,
Paulette - who has said forever that there's no way any one of us can ever reach everyone who would be our client

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home