.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Easy No-Cost Promo

Over the years, I've made many sales because people read about me and my work in someone else's book. I'm literally in dozens of people's books. And that's happened in a variety of ways. One of the ways has been by staying alert to queries seeking people's stories. Such queries get posted in many places like discussion boards, forums, and in specific ezines.

A few weeks back, I passed along to you a new resource published monthly by Dan Poynter. In it are a lot of book queries just like I mentioned. In case you didn't subscribe to it, you'll find Publishing Poynters Marketplace posted/archived at
http://parapub.com/getpage.cfm?file=/news.html You may not find something that's a match for you this time. Keep watching and you may well find something ideal for you later on.

Until next time,
Paulette
http://www.tipsbooklets.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home