.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Booklets with Your Kids

A few weeks back, a client phoned to collect on some consulting time that came with a product he purchased from me. That consulting time is always fascinating on my side of the line since I never ever know what the client will bring to the experience.

This time the person has several ideas for booklets. The first idea seemed to have a short life span with a negative approach and I told him so. The second idea, however, was something I really encouraged him to do. It was a topic of great interest to his teenage daughter and was something they could work on together. So, for starters, that partnership had a lot of merit in my opinion. And the topic itself was one with a very large universe, which meant there was a high likelihood they could make a lot of money on he booklet if they made the effort at all. Not only would the father and daughter have a project to work on together, they would both learn about writing, producing, and marketing a product. That can only be a Good Thing, in my opinion.

Where can that work in your own life, with your own children, nieces or nephews, or grandchildren? 'Never quite thought about that yet, did you? Well now you will. Let me know how it develops, would you?

For now,
Paulette
http://www.tipsbooklets.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home