.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Booklet Promo the Easy Way

When was the last time you suggested to an editor or a radio or TV producer who contacted you for an interview that they may want to join your affiliate program so they can financially benefit from having you on their show or in their publication? (Long sentence. You get the idea.)

Oh, you don't have an affiliate program yet? Hmmm, that's interesting. Every time I get contacted to be a guest on a teleclass, or be interviewed in print or electronically, I always suggest to whomever contacted me that they join my affiliate program, especially since I usually mention one of my products during the interview.

It lets the person know you're eager to add value to their business beyond providing an excellent interview, and they are that much more eager to find ways to work together for the greatest good.

If you have a shopping cart on your site, you probably have an affiliate program within it, ready to be activated. If you already have an affiliate program, use it to your greatest advantage.

Until next time,
Paulette - making it as easy as possible to work together
http://www.tipsbooklets.com

1 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Ted Demopoulos said...

Hmmm, this one certainly has me thinking! I've got to be talking to almost a journalist a day now, yesterday it was three.

I've got no finished products, but I've got several that would be done with a dedicated week or less of work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home