.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Special This Week Only for My Blog Visitors

Over the weekend, it occurred to me that you might be an avid visitor of this blog, yet may not be a subscriber of my monthly ezine. If that's the case, then you didn't know about a year-end gift I offered. No reason for you to miss out, though, so here you go!

I want to share the abundance that we have enjoyed at Tips Products International in 2007, so here is a gift for you. For any purchase of product or service you make of $100 or more by Friday, December 21, I will give you the gift of one free hour of telephone consultation with me, to discuss anything you'd like about your booklet or your business. ($175 value). You will get one hour for each $100 you spend between today and December 21. That consulting time can be used any time in the next 13 months. Just mention "Blog Gift" when you make your purchase, and that's all there is to it. I'll make a note of it, and it will be there for you to redeem whenever you're ready. Enjoy a gift that keeps on giving.

Go to http://www.tipsbooklets.com/to make your purchase online or phone me in California at 858-481-0890, Mon.-Fri., 9-5 Pacific Time Zone. Quite a few newsletter subscribers took advantage of this offer last week. Now you can, too, by taking action by Friday, December 21 at the latest. And if you want to sign up for the monthly electronic newsletter, you can do that on the home page of
http://www.tipsbooklets.com/

Let me know any questions you have.

Until next time,
Paulette - delighted to offer this gift to you
http://www.tipsbooklets.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home