.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Joint Ventures - The Year of Interdependence

What companies are likely to be good joint venture partners for you? Yes, selling your booklets and other info products in bulk to large companies to use as a promotional tool could be viewed as a joint venture of sorts. What about a company that would promote what you have on some kind of commission basis? That's what affiliate programs are. If you are a subscriber to Booklet Tips from Paulette - the Ezine, you saw a joint venture offer last week. Jeff Herring, The Internet Article Guy, is one of many people who has products and services that are ideal for booklet authors. The same is true in reverse. I've got a lot of products and services that are ideal for Jeff's article writing clients.

In case you missed the offer for an excellent product Jeff has, you can find it right here
http://tinyurl.com/c5ngo8 Quite a few subscribers did invest in it. I've now expanded Jeff's reach to my audience, and he has done and will be doing the same in introducing me again this year to his folks. I did a teleclass for his audience last year. Everyone benefits.

I am careful about the people and products I present to my world. The products and services must make sense to my logic as something potentially useful for you. And I certainly am careful about the people with whom I "do deals." Most people whose products and services I present are people I've known for a long time. Their reputation is solid in all ways. They put out good and relevant stuff, and they are high integrity in dealing with them.

Who is in your world to do business with in this way? Many people actually base their entire business on joint ventures and affiliate deals. You will be seeing more of these this year at www.tipsbooklets.com and www.PublishingProsperity.com Some resources will be perfect for you. Others not so much. This is an easy way to expand your business and your revenue. Take a look at who is ideal for such possibilities.

Until next time,
Paulette - bringing you the best I can find


www.CollectionOfExperts.com
www.PublishingProsperity.com
www.tipsbooklets.com
Follow me www.twitter.com/pauletteensign

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home