.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Booklets - What's Average?

The following email arrived this week. It echoes others of the past:

What is the average length of time for generating income with booklets and any clues as to what the average income is for someone writing and selling booklets? Should I be able to make 6 figures without pulling my hair out and working 60 hours a week?


Very simply, my reply:

There is no such thing as average, I assure you. I've had booklet author clients accomplish zero and others accomplish many zeros, in all kinds of time frames.

Until next time,
Paulette - who has yet to meet a person or situation that is "average"

www.CollectionOfExperts.com
www.PublishingProsperity.com
www.tipsbooklets.com
Follow me www.twitter.com/pauletteensign

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home