.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Branding Your Business and Booklets

There are so many things to share with you after the past weekend with 20 solopreneurs talking about collaboration. It was tough to know which to talk about today.

As some of us from the weekend have been in touch with each other since then, one thing has become very clear while looking at ways to interact: it's vital to protect a long-established brand. That's not to say there aren't ways to embellish and expand it. It must be honored and maintained though.

A specific example of it is that my company has been known for tips booklets. That's been my brand that I've consistently reinforced since 1991. That means a certain writing style and a certain physical format and layout. There are other kinds of booklets written in a more narrative writing style, and maybe with many more graphics. There is no question they have their place. However, they are not tips booklets and they are not part of my brand.

An example of how the tips booklet brand has been expanded is with the Collection of Experts booklets in the past several years. Those are still written as tips and done in a similar layout to the tips booklets done by a solo author. The difference is that those booklets are jointly written by 14 people. It is definitely an appropriate tips booklet brand extension.

One of the people who impressed me greatly last weekend is Samantha Hartley. She has programs (action group with a limited number of people and sessions, as well as a one to one customized program) and products (a monthly self-guided e-course about attracting perfect clients) all about branding. Samantha is bright, beautiful, and has done a bungee jump! I can forgive her that last one, although I once did a rock climb and a ropes course, all quite dramatically I might add. But we don't need to go there.

Instead,
go to Samantha's site to see what she has that suits your style and helps you define and maintain your brand. Be sure to let her know I sent you. Samantha and I will be doing numerous joint ventures in the next few months and will be thanking each other in a variety of ways.

How clear are you with your brand and how well is that working for you? Go talk to Samantha now! I have every confidence that she can improve your results no matter where you are on that clarity scale.

Until next time,
Paulette - who is crystal clear about her brand 99.999% of the time and expects to learn more from Samantha for even greater results

www.tipsbooklets.com
www.CollectionOfExperts.com
www.PublishingProsperity.com

1 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Samantha Hartley | Enlightened Marketing said...

Hi Paulette - Thanks so much for singling me out. You really *got* my brand. Yours too is crystal clear - right down to your purple look and feisty feel. I'm so glad we connected after years of my knowing you. And, I'm excited to bring your tips booklets to the Enlightened Marketing community. :)

Hugs,

Samantha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home