.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Booklets Coming to Washington

How to Sell 1 Million Copies of Your Info Products to Corporations
Paulette Ensign, Expert Facilitator and Tour Guide

Tuesday, May 16, 2006
9 AM – 5 PM
Washington, DC

Yes, I'm coming to Washington, DC in May, which is really right around the corner.

And I'm bringing you a very special event, as you can see from the above title. It's a different combination than anything I've done before. You're going to love it. The all-important details are a mere mouse-click away.

While I promise to show you how to make lots of money when we're together, you'll also see how much you can save way before that by reserving your place now so other things won't get in your way and before we sell out the limited number of seats.

There's some wonderful goodies I've got for you that you won't find anywhere else. Curious? I'm sure you are.


Mouse your way right over to the details now at http://www.tipsbooklets.com/bbb_2006.htm

By the way, since the initial emailing of this event went out yesterday, several people have asked if I would come to their city, including the Boston area and the Sydney, Australia region. Conversations have begun to explore making that happen. Please contact me if either of those places would work for you or if you would like to open a conversation about my coming to where you are.

See you in May in Washington, DC or some other time in your back yard!

Paulette - have suitcase, will consider traveling
http://www.tipsbooklets.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home