.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Varied Resources for Your Business

Chatting with a colleague today, I was commenting on needing to replace the computer support services for software and hardware that I've had in place over the past few years. She suggested looking at a resource called Oasis. After a bit of searching, I found http://www.oasisnet.org to see that they have lots of different possibilities to assist my business, and yours! No question there are people there who can help sell booklets, and provide overall business development advice.

The group has locations in a number of cities in the United States. Plus the page I went to for San Diego listed other related resources besides their own. These are always great finds as far as I'm concerned.

Until next time,
Paulette
http://www.tipsbooklets.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home