.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Booklet Author Pushes Rock Uphill

This morning's email brought the following from a booklet author who is a successfully published book author (several times over), who has been struggling with writing a booklet, and has finally seen things from a different perspective.

======================

I am so grateful to you for this terrific idea. I didn't realize how valuable it would be to me until last evening. I had a call from a TV guy in London doing a documentary on my topic. I think I told you earlier. We have been corresponding by email rather than phone due to the 8 hour difference in time. But last night I realized that if I sent him a PDF of my booklet that it would be so much better than sending him a copy of my book. First it would get there immediately, second it wouldn't cost me anything, and third and most important of all he can get a bird's eye view of my system in just a few minutes. You can't do this with the book. You'd have to read at least the first four chapters to get the over-all picture. I'm really happy about this. I'm glad I stuck with it. It was really hard for me to think in this way. Thanks again.

======================

I rest my case.

Until next time,
Paulette - thanking my clients for teaching me patience
www.tipsbooklets.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home