.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Thinking and Thinking and Thinking About Booklets

You may be a thinker -- about lots of things in your life. You may be thinking about your booklet, either about doing one or about what you've already written in it. And you're thinking, and thinking, and thinking some more.

Now I am personally a great fan of thinking. I do it, and do it often. Many times I even do it well. And the fact is I am also a great fan of doing.

Get the booklet done!! It is a booklet -- a marketing tool, a revenue stream, a way for people to get a taste of your expertise. You can always go back later and make changes in the next print run or the next PDF.

Yes, I am talking to you. Even if you are typically a doer like I am, you and I both know there are those moments we get stuck in the thought process. Consider yourself to just now be nudged by me to take that next step. I want to see what your booklet looks like, and so do a lot of other people. I promise!

Until next time,
Paulette - encouraging you every step of the way.
www.tipsbooklets.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home