.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ignoring the Experts

As a first-born, natural trail blazer, I am fond of making my own way in the world. It's something I do naturally. I also know that when someone has found out where the potholes are with some process, it makes sense to pay attention to what they know.

It's a continuing source of amazement when people invest in my products and services and then ignore the recommendations. It makes no sense to me at all. It often costs them in time, money, and frustration.

Yes, I encourage people to put their own uniqueness into what they do, and also learn from other's experiences.

Until next time,
Paulette - who has paid a lot for her education
www.tipsbooklets.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home