.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Friday, September 07, 2007

I Don't Know How to Do That

You say you don't know how to write a booklet. I didn't know how to write a booklet in 1991. And you say you don't know how to sell a booklet. I definitely didn't know how to sell it. As you now know, I've done both. One simple 16-page booklet, over a million copies sold in various formats and languages without spending a penny on advertising. And just in case you don't know, my only formal advanced education is two degrees in music education. (yes, I taught stringed instruments for 11 years as my first career.)

Rarely a day goes by that someone doesn't present the idea of not knowing how to write and/or sell their booklet. There's many contexts in life that put forth the idea of only requiring the willingness. The same holds true with writing and selling booklets. All you need is the willingness. Since you know I know how to do this stuff, my company becomes a resource for you to tap. You need willingness to learn, to do, and to notice what's around you. How simple is that?

Be willing to take the next step in your learning journey. Contact me personally to find out how.

Until next time,
Paulette - noticing how much good comes from being willing
www.tipsbooklets.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home