.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Vacation - Sort of

Are you in the UK or anywhere in Europe? Well, that's where I will be during the next two weeks. This Monday I'll be leaving San Diego for England, delivering a one-day public course on Thursday. (There's still room for you to register.)

After a few more days in England, I'll be traveling to Amsterdam, a place I've always wanted to visit and never have. Throughout this trip I'll be hosted by numerous people I know, who have been clients and have become friends, or who were colleagues in a previous career. I've known all these people quite a few years and am eager to see them all again. Visiting with people who were clients and are now friends will necessarily bring a combination of playing tourist while also brainstorming about business. In fact at least one person and I have been talking by email about some joint business ventures during the past few months.


I am certain the trip will bring renewal and refreshment and new ideas. It is very likely that no blog entries will be made while I'm gone, though any orders you place at www.tipsbooklets.com will be filled.

So go back and read the archives. There's plenty there to keep you out of trouble for awhile. Or, then again, you may well find some ideas that generate new energy for you, for your products, and your business. Have a great time. I know I will! I'll be back in the office again on Monday, August 27.


Until next time,
Paulette - realizing travel is more than a luxury
www.tipsbooklets.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home