.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Write a Book in 90 Days - How Many?

An email arrived this week announcing a teleclass being presented on how to write a book in 90 days. Things like that always capture my attention. The promotional copy for the teleclass was well written, and I got all the way to the bottom of the email. That's where it said about 3% of the teleclass presenter's clients have finished their book in 90 days, and that most take 6 months to a year, making it two to four times easier for the author. I personally appreciated seeing reference to this reality base.

It's not uncommon for people to ask me how long it will take them to write a booklet. I've had clients lock themselves into a hotel room for 24 hours and get it done, and I've also had clients tell me they did a booklet 13 years after first having the idea. There is no right answer.

My point? It takes you however long you let it, based on whatever your motivators and personality style dictate. Was that you breathing a sigh of relief just now?

Until next time,
Paulette - who did her booklet in two weeks, because that's just how it went for me
www.tipsbooklets.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home