.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Total Clarity - In Hindsight

"It must be a pain in the ass, when you know so clearly what you want to have, do, and be, to talk to someone who has not yet identified what it is he wants to have, do, and be. "

This was part of a reply today from someone after having coffee yesterday with this new local colleague as we talked about how what I do could be useful to this person's professional path.

My partial reply to that:
" What you are seeing and responding to about my business is the result, not the process. I promise you that clarity is not always 100% present for me. It couldn't be. It's how things grow and develop. There's times I have been and will again be stuck. However, there's a point at which I either discover some missing piece (as I did this year about the Collection of Experts), or I pronounce it dead, which I've done with several ventures over the years. If I am anything, I am results oriented and, as you heard, am about getting things done rather than sitting around endlessly contemplating the possibilities."

When I did my booklet in 1991, you can be sure I didn't have the foggiest idea of how this journey would unfold. What you see today is results - results of putting one foot in front of the other, figuring it out as I went, doing the part that was mine to do. The rest showed up as it showed up. Yes, I had to take note of some things or they would have passed me by. There are probably a number of things that did, and we'll never know. The things that were noticed have produced some pretty spectacular results.

More on this in the January ezine. You can subscribe to it today by going to the home page of my website.

Until next time,
Paulette - who knows there's a time for philosophizing and a time for action
www.tipsbooklets.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home