.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Nobody's Written About That

When a conversation I was having recently prompted the other person to notice a topic for a Collection of Experts booklet and say what a great topic it was and that no one has written about that, I realized something very important. Many people draw conclusions on a limited about of data. The fact is that I have several booklets on the general topic in question at the ebooklet catalog on my site, someplace this person had obviously not visited.

The reverse of all of this is true as well, which is something I wrote about here on this blog a few weeks ago. There was another booklet author who was concerned about competing with a booklet that was on my site. And the person held onto that opinion for dear life.

The point of all of this is that there is no way that every person who is interested in your topic will ever have everything ever written on the topic. Period! It is your mission to keep getting it out there, in as many way as you possibly can, regardless of how much marketing and sales you do.

One more reference point here. I've sold over a million copies of my own booklet, "110 Ideas for Organizing Your Business Life." That can sound like a lot of copies. However, I promise that most people reading this blog have yet to own a copy! By the way, these days the only way I sell hard copies (printed copies) is either a minimum of 100 or bundled within a home study kit or manual. Otherwise, you can get a single copy of the PDF through the ebooklet catalog. There's now lots of other booklets on organizing, and mine still sells plenty, once people know about it.

Until next time,
Paulette - encouraging you to keep on keeping on
www.tipsbooklets.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home