.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Monday, December 31, 2007

Unused Resources

What resources have you got that you have yet to use to further your success in the coming year? In many cases, you purchased products or services that you never utilized. Some were bonuses that came with other purchases. And I suspect this is not just from me as much as from other product and service providers.

Looking over my database of sales for 2007, there are quite a few unfilled ebooklet spaces on the ebooklet catalog that were given as part of a package for a workshop or other purchase. Is yours among those spots, just waiting for your booklet?

Many hours of phone consultation sit waiting to be scheduled. Is that you, too? Imagine what you could create by exploring together where you are and where you want to be.

It's not uncommon to have unused resources. Believe me, I've got a few of my own. Periodically I trip over that fact and often dive in to see how they can be useful once I've rediscovered what I've got. Amazing how helpful that can be.

So what have you forgotten you have? Take a look. It could be the ideal time to take advantage of it, going forward in your own business now.

Until next time,
Paulette - looking in that mirror right along with you
www.tipsbooklets.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home