.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

This Year

An electronic New Year greeting I received the other day brought a helpful perspective for me, and I share it with you.

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
- Mary Oliver

I don't see that as the old tired New Year's resolution thing as much as looking at the bigger picture. Yesterday I spoke with two different people who are in the business of marketing in some way or another. Each said a variation of how they were always encouraging other people to do a booklet, yet they had not done one themselves. Each has indicated they expect to have their manuscript draft to me within a week. They are both highly enthusiastic people, and great achievers. It will be a stepping-off point for them, into a part of a wild and precious life they have not yet experienced.

So, what is it YOU plan to do with your one wild and precious life?

Until next time,
Paulette - feeling great about how this year is starting
www.tipsbooklets.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home