.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

You've Got Mail, Again

I love it when prospective bulk booklet buyers simply land in the lap of a booklet author. The other day I got a direct mail piece from Tauk Tours. They invited me to request a free 2008 calendar and travel brochures. All I had to do was simply mail the enclosed reply card, visit their website, or call their toll-free number.

Does that jump out at YOU as a prospective bulk booklet buyer if you've got a booklet on travel tips? It sure looks that way to me. What else are you overlooking in your mail?

Until next time,
Paulette - giving you better vision for seeing things
www.tipsbooklets.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home