.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Connecting Booklets to Everything Else

You just never know where a booklet will lead. Personal connections, professional connections, new ideas, new opportunities, -- it's endless.

This morning I did a interview with the publicist for a book author. The book author wrote a lot about booklets in a new book and happens to be a subscriber to my newsletter. The publicist is someone whose name I've seen for many years yet we had not ever connected. It looks like the publicist and I will be doing some exciting joint venture business projects together as a result of this interview.

This is the kind of thing that has happened throughout my entire booklet journey. A person got a single copy of my booklet either as a purchase or a gift, and it led to all kinds of other things that have enhanced their life and mine.

Got booklet?

Until next time,
Paulette - who loves observing and living connections like these
www.tipsbooklets.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home