.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Did You Ask?

There's many times a sale gets made because the buyer was asked for the sale, as simple as that. Many, if not most, of the more-than-a-million copies of my own booklet were sold because I asked, in some way. And I asked some people who hadn't ever considered buying the booklet before the question was posed to them. Those have been some of the most fun sales, in fact.

I asked numerous companies what a booklet would do to increase their sales when they gave it away as an incentive to buy their product. I asked audiences how the booklet and other products of mine would improve their life. I asked readers of articles in which I was interviewed how the services and products of my company would give them a better platform for the message they want to get out in the world. I asked associations how my Collection of Experts booklets service would be a new service to offer their members as a way to easily market themselves.

The results are pretty incredible when you ask. See what happens. What services and products of Tips Products International will be the catalyst for your next steps? Let me know.

Until next time,
Paulette - forever asking
www.tipsbooklets.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home